- To support creative entrepreneurs with the opportunity to learn and develop creative skills
- To influence culture by creating a world where young people have the skills, confidence and networks to succeed
- To inspire, educate and empower aspiring creative professionals
- To build the bridge between young people and the creative industry
- To encourage aspiring creative professionals to connect, communicate and collaborate with each other
- To develop the confidence of creative students about to enter the world of work
- To better understand the needs and wants of our target audience so we can continue to deliver more relevant and informative masterclasses.
- To provide regular classes on a variety of topics that will inspire new creatives to take their career to a new level or a new direction.
- To offer masterclasses that develop the essential skills required to create their own work, and in areas such as branding, networking, writing CV’s and applications, applying for funding, setting up as a freelancer, tax returns, working collaboratively and staying creative
- To become the leading organisation in creative skills development in the West Midlands developing the skills, confidence and networks of hundreds of people
- SKILLS DEVELOPMENT